Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Coffee and Prayers


It's supposed to go up to seventy today! SWEEEEEET I think I am going to spend my afternoon at Steamers coffee & Tea co. reading and writing, drinking coffee and praying.
Please keep me in your prayerstoo. I have a meeting this evening with Damian Williams, the Pastor of Steel City Church www.steelcitychurch.com,Janyse Cain and Adam Opper founders of Teen Fusion Ministries. Adam may be interested in pastoring Cross Current (our church plant)! We are so close to giving birth to Cross Current, but we really need a pastor/leader before we can go any further. Once we have the pastor secured, we will be FLYING!! I have so many ideas, and dreams inside of me, for this church, that it's frustrating to have to sit on them. I want to put them into action! I can't for this church to come alive!! It's getting closer : )
I hope you enjoy the sunshine today!
With Christ's amazing and neverending love, Susan

No comments:

Followers