Saturday, March 31, 2007

Saturday


I worked today at the restaurant. It was a good work day. I got to witness to a couple from Pittsburgh. They asked my why I was so happy..I told them about Jesus Christ being in my heart, and they said how much they needed to hear that. They were having some family problems and asked for me to pray for them. Since they are from Pitt, I told them about Steel City Church. They asked me to write down the info. They want to check it out.
Sweet. It was nice working with Emily. Emily is such a beautiful woman. She has the most giving heart of anyone I've ever met in my life. Her whole life seems to be about giving... If someone she knows is getting married, or having a birthday..or anything...you can make sure Emily will recognize the event! She's got a heart of Gold. She is Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny and much more to my girls! Every holiday she thinks of them, like they were her own grandchildren. So this is a shout out to my beautiful friend Emily!! I love you dearly! Thank you for ALL you do for my family and me!
When I got home, I checked my email, and I received two emails from local pastors who offered their help with our church plant. One guy offered to help us with a web site and web hosting, and another asked me to call him!! YESSSSSSSSS! Cross Current is getting so much closer to birthing!! I just can't wait to see how God is going to make this all come together!!
So much more to talk about, but so little time... I will talk more on Monday! I hope you're having a great weekend!!
Think about these great words from the great Mark Eberly, "Jesus Man, Just Jesus!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
Tip: At this point,about whether or not your hamstrings feel scarce it take its toll on,your family may bent the knees therefore your spine are generally able to learn more about period of time fully.

Followers