Saturday, March 24, 2007

Women's health fair


I had a wonderful day today! I went to a women's health fair with 6 wonderful women! Kim, Tracey, Brenda, Cindy, Darlene and Donna were my homegirls for the day! Lots of laughing, good speakers, great information, a yummy breakfast and lunch at the Rosemont. Thanks Kim, for inviting me.
Tommorow we are taking the kids to a big restaurant food show at the David L. Lawrence convention center in Pittsburgh. Then we are heading over to worship with our friends at Steel City Church! The editor of BGC World magazine is going to be doing an article about Damian WIlliams, the pastor of Steel City Church, who is also the pastor that is helping us plant our church! Damian asked me to come and be a part of the interview! I can't wait to talk about what God has done and is doing with Cross Current! I hope you all are having a great weekend!
Me

No comments:

Followers