Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Today is my blog Birthday!



This was my very first post!
March 14th, 2006
Wow! I just created a Blog birthday. March 14th, 2006 is the day that I was born into the blogosphere. *waving* Hey...Hello..Anybody here? Oh hi. It's you. You found me. I'm glad you did. I have so much to share with you. I want you to know me. I want you to know me from the inside. Blogging is like being turned inside out. It's being exposed. It's allowing yourself to become vulnerable.
Do you want to hear my thoughts and feelings? Do you want to know my lifesong? Well come on in then. You are about to embark on a journey. A journey of one human mind... I'm glad you're here. : )
******************************************
Writing this blog has been so much fun. Writing gets my creative juices flowing, and that causes me to have more ideas, and to be inspired. When I'm inspired, I want others to be inspired. Here are some statistics for my blog. These are the stats for part of February and March. These are the countries, where people who checked out my blog, were from. I had someone from China comment, yesterday! I would very much like to begin a friendship with anyone overseas, so If you're reading this, write to me, and I will respond. netgirly@yahoo.com Thank you for reading! Stay with me, there's lots more to come!!

be Belgium 2
sg Singapore 2
br Brazil 2
it Italy 1
jp Japan 1
localdom 1
my Malaysia 1
nl Netherlands 1
no Norway 1
pt Portugal 1
uk United Kingdom 1
us United States 267
de Germany 1
za South Africa 1

No comments:

Followers