Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spiritual Pep Talk!

I found this on another blog and I loved it! The author says he recites these words each morning after he wakes up!
When you're feeling down or having a rough day these are great words to remember! We should all have confidance and power that comes from the Lord!



I am a child of God. 1 John 3: 2
I’m an heir of God and joint heir with Christ. Romans 8: 16-17
He has made me a king and a priest. Revelation. 5:10
I look like God. Genesis 1:26
The Spirit of God dwells in me. 1 Corinthians 3: 16
I am more than a conqueror through Him who loved me. Romans 8: 37
He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world. 1 John 4: 4
I’m the head and not the tail; above only, and not be beneath. Deuteronomy 28: 13
By His stripes I am healed. Isaiah 53: 5
I am His workmanship. Ephesians 2: 10
I have the mind of Christ. 1 Corinthians 2: 16
Behold, I have authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means harm me. Luke 10: 19
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4;13
My God shall supply all my need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philipians 4:19
The joy of the Lord is my strength. Nehemiah 8:10

No comments:

Followers