Friday, March 30, 2007

Thank you Lois!

My girls received a very special present last week from a very special lady. Lois Jameson, hand knitted this beautiful afghan for my girls. Red, white & black are New Castle school's colors! Ally and Lauren both use the afghan to keep warm when they are sitting at their computer desks! They were so excited that somebody thought of them! Here are a few pictures




So, after receiving the afghan for the girls, I was so thankful and told Karen, (Lois's daughter) how much I loved afghans and had always wanted one to snuggle up on the couch with! I wasn't hinting..HONEST!! I was just stating a fact! The very next day Karen said, "What color would you like your afghan to be? It was within that very week, that Karen called me to tell me she had a present for me!!!!! I was blown away! Lois Jameson...THANK YOU sweet lady!! My afghan is so beautiful! It's warm and soft and it feels so good! It also looks very beautiful in my formal living room!! Don't you agree? I am blessed to have such wonderful women in my life! I will say it again and again and again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures look great! Thanks for sharing them. I'm really glad you like them alot! Stay warm and snuggy...

Joe Hougelman said...

i like afgans too.

Joe Hougelman said...

kidding :)

Followers