Saturday, March 10, 2007

Sunshine and Shoes!

Dare I say it? Spring is coming!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! That's happy news! It's going to be in the 50's today!
New Castle Weather Forecasts on Yahoo! Weather

Ally and I are going to go to the restaurant today to work. She's going to bus tables and I'm going to sit in a corner and brainstorm! To reward her for her desire to work,afterwards we're going shoes and purse shopping!!! Ally is a girly girl! She loves shoes and purses! Here's a pic of the shoes she's going to buy!

I'm not much of a shoe fan. I wear tennis shoes or land's end mocs alot. I'm not a girly girl on the outside, but I am on the inside. I wonder if I'll dress more girly when I'm thinner? When you're fat, you go for comfort! Clothes don't look good on you anyway, so why bother? Also, you have a very small selection of clothes to choose from. When I shop, I shop for comfort. I hope that will change after the surgery! I wonder what my clothing style will be? Will I wear cute dresses? Will I be fashionable? Will I like shoes? Will I enjoy buying clothes? Will I feel good when I look in the mirror, instead of avoiding them? Will I like going to the mall?
I wonder?? It makes me smile to think about it. I hope you have a great day today! Enjoy the sunshine!! As I write this, I hear birds chirping outside of my window! I can't wait to start the day! Spring puts a spring in your step, doesn't it? It just makes me happy! What makes you happy? Do you like Spring? Do you like sunshine and shoes?

No comments:

Followers