Friday, April 27, 2007

Amazing Grace..

Amazing Grace..how sweet the sound..that saved a wretch..like me. I once was lost..and now I'm found..was blind but now I see.

I love that song. When you give your life over to Christ, that song becomes so meaningful. You understand what it was to be lost and then found, blind and then given sight.

I've had a week filled with highs and lows. For you that know me, and have been reading this blog, you can see that I'm a very high energy, emotional, uplifting kind of person. I do have such joy in my heart that I can't contain it. It spills over onto this blog!

When I get low...I don't feel like writing. When something is bothering me, when my heart is burdened, I tend to curl up in a ball and not want to talk to anyone.
I've been feeling that way this week.

The incident with Ally and Josh and Gary has been a nightmare. My heart hurts so badly for these kids, I feel like I can't function. I keep thinking about it.
I have to let it go and give it up to God. I need to release it. I need to pray for everyone involved and ask God for healing. (please pray for us too) God hears our prayers!
I think I'm just going to be quiet this weekend. I need to spend more time with God. I hope your weekend is a good one! Love God and Love others!! Make a difference in somebodies life this weekend! Do something kind for someone! Love someone that is hard to love. Ask someone to forgive you. Forgive someone.
Susan

No comments:

Followers