Monday, April 02, 2007

A look through my window


What an amazing week I just had..
I can't even begin to tell you what God is doing in my life. You wouldn't believe it. Let me tell you this though. I have never felt the Holy Spirit surround me, and God pour vision into me, like he has this past week. I have so much Spiritual electricity inside of me that it's hard to turn off. I'm buzzed.. ALL OF THE TIME!
The energy is incredible.
Let it rain..Let it rain..pour out the floodgates of heaven..and Let it rain.

It's raining.
God is pouring blessing into my life.

There's so much to do. : )
I'm going to try to keep my blog posts down to one or two a day.
I'm working on a few other projects that I've got to concentrate on for a while
One is writing a newsletter, to keep people updated on what's happening with Cross Current Church.
Joe and I are trying really hard to update the restaurant, so we're trying to create a new updated menu.
Joe and I are both working on new business ventures.

Please keep us in your prayers! Keep us lifted up!
Thank you my friends. You know, I love you so much! Susan

No comments:

Followers