Friday, April 20, 2007

How to post a comment!

Hi friends!
Yesterday, I had a record of 37 hits on my blog! WOW! That's awesome. Thank you friends for sharing my life with me. I hope I can inspire you to live the kind of life that God intends you to live.
Many people have been asking me how to post a comment. Here are the instructions..it's very easy : )
underneath this post, you will see it says 0 comments (or maybe another number..),
click on that.
It will take you to a new page with a comment box on the right of the page.
Type what you want to say in the comment box
then beneath the comment box you will see "choose an identity"
Just click on the circle that says other
then type your name in the name box
you don't have to type anything in the your web page box
then click publish comment

It's that easy!!!! I look forward to hearing from you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1000 facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://thedaringkitchen.com/in-the-kitchen/new-and-improved-faq-different-location http://www.roughstock.com/history/urban-cowboy#comments
get facebook likes facebook likes buy facebook likes
Hey, i have been having alot of problems wit my CPU and its been very slow and i keep getting those Online Spam pop ups where you get those fake virus scans. I also have problems downloading Programs and opening and using certin programs. It ether doesnt open or cant find certin programs. I officially got sick of it when i bought a 200$ iPod Touch and cant use it due to Itunes never being able to install and always stoping and saying theres a problem with windows installer in mid installation. Please Tell me a way to fix my computer! the first person whos answer solves my problem gets 10 points. Thanks you dudes and dudets are my only hope.

get facebook likes 1000 facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] facebook likes

sap upgrade project said...

40 hits in one day is pretty impressive for a novice blog. Good job Susan, I wish you to add another 0 so that number in the next year. I find your blog to be rather interesting and informative :)

Followers