Tuesday, April 17, 2007

It's late Monday night..


and I'm a bit more relaxed. : ) Joe and I picked the girls up from school then went home and took it easy. We made tacos for dinner then afterwards we went to baskin robbins for some ice cream. We watched American Idol together, and now I'm working on my new internet business idea and Joe's working on the new menu for our Restaurant. I've been so busy these past few weeks, so I'm trying to relax a little bit more this week!
Tonight,I'm learning more about the blogging industry and how to make money with your blog. Money has never been very important to me, but in order for me to be able to work in the ministry, I'm going to have to find a way to bring in some income, just to be able to pay our bills. The restaurant generates enough income, if both Joe and I work there, but without me making tips waitressing, we just don't make enough.
So, I am working on a new blog (I will still maintain this personal blog) that will hopefully generate more of a steady readership, which in turn will hopefully attract some advertisers. That's one of the ways to make money from a blog. If I can develop at least 20 unique visitors a day, I can begin placing some ads on the site. Every time someone clicks on one of the ads (you don't have to buy anything...you just have to click on the ad), I will get paid. For example, as an experiment, I put one ad on this personal blog. See in the upper right hand corner, the blurb about donating money for Hurricane Katrina victims. If you click on that, I will be paid! So click on it!!!! Now, when I commit to having a series of ads, not just that one, they will change daily (I think), so each day if you visit my blog and click on the ads...more money will be generated.
I don't get many visitors to this blog, mostly just friends and family, but if i make a blog that interests the general public, I will get more visitors, who hopefully will click on more ads, which will bring in an income for my family!!
Cool, huh?
I think God is providing a way for me to be a full time pastor! Please pray that I have the wisdom and strength and patience and ability to stick with this blogging idea.. Thanks for reading! I hope you're having a good day and/or night! Tommorow I will try to add some fun blog posts..

No comments:

Followers