Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Last Nutritionist Appointment.


I had my last nutritionists appointment today! I've been going for six months in preparation for my gastric bypass surgery. Now, the doctors will send the info to the insurance company and if I get approved we will set up the appointment with the surgeon! wow..I can't believe it's almost time.

I'd like to give a shout out to LINDA!! Hi LINDA! She has been a fantastic nutritionist! She's given me great advice and she's very encouraging and uplifting! Linda and I are going to set up a lunch get together, after my surgery! I want to give her a guided tour of Volant! She's a soapmaker and antique lover..So I'm sure she'd fall in love with our little community! We've made a wonderful connection and I'd like to get to know her outside of UPMC! She's a good story teller! She's also very sweet and kind. I love making new friends. Linda would be a great speaker at the woman's health fair, that we are going to bring to New Castle!!! Hmmmm..I'll have to tuck that away for later!
So, I could have my surgery date set this May!! Everything in my life...all the pieces of the puzzle are coming together... so exciting..almost surreal!

No comments:

Followers