Friday, April 20, 2007

My sister Dianna..

I love my sister Dianna. I wish I had a picture of her to share with you. She is a beautiful woman inside and out! She is very intelligent and oh so funny!! We have great conversations together. She always tells me how proud she is of me and when she says that to me, it reminds me of my dad. I can feel my Dad's spirit inside of her. When I'm with Dianna, I think about, and I feel my dad a lot. We talked on the phone this morning and she told me about what's going on in her life.. She made me laugh so hard, I asked her to write it out for me, so I can put it on my blog.
You may have to know her, to find it so funny...but I can picture her exactly feeling this way.. I hope you enjoy her story..maybe you can relate : )
Oh..and I met her real-estate partner.. he is REALLY narcissistic!!! I wanted to do a karate chop to his private area after talking to him..

Here's Dianna...
As I lied in my bed the other morning I tried to get up I really, really did! It felt soooo wonderful drifting in and out of my beautiful dream world where I was rich and successful and my children had no cares but as I opened one eye and then the other I just kept pulling my covers up higher and higher and I thought to myself Yes, YES I CAN PULL THE COVERS OVER MY HEAD because I am a 49 year old single mom going thru menopause with five children and the oldest living out of his car and I am embarking on a real estate career that everyone but me thinks is just the thing to do and I am stuck with a partner who is the most narcissistic man I have ever met and I have a wonderful more mature man looking out for my best interest while I am having a great time talking to my construction “buddy” who lives with his girlfriend and her mother.But because I am a child of a loving and forgiving God, I got up and started one of five loads of laundry and feed the dog and vacuumed the house and planned the evening dinner and got dress and put a smile on my face and headed to the real estate office and thanked my partner for waiting patiently for me so he could tell me just how wonderful he was.

No comments:

Followers