Monday, April 16, 2007

When was the last time you danced?


Yesterday was an exhausting day. Actually, last week was an exhausting week. I am just unpacking TODAY from my Easter trip to Maryland!! It's been 6 days since I got home..and I haven't been able to unpack! Jimminy Crickets! It has been exhausting BUT it has been the kind of week, where I wake up each morning...dancing! Dancing? Yeah..dancing!! My heart is filled with so much Joy, I feel as though I might burst. You can't keep still, when your heart is filled with joy like that! You've got to dance! I'm dancing and singing and smiling. I'm getting my groove on!!
All the pieces of the puzzle of this vision that God has poured into me, are finally coming together and they are fitting together oh so perfectly. If you can visualize pieces floating together in a space and seeing them gradually coming closer together..closer..and closer..you can start to see the puzzle picture and it's BEAUTIFUL!!!! Oh,it's so beautiful..and very soon those pieces are all going to connect together..and *sigh* You see Jesus.
What are your dreams? To win an Olympic Gold Medal? To win the lottery? To win American Idol? That's how I feel right now. Like I've won American Idol.
Planting a church, becoming a pastor, seeing people accept Christ as their Savior, Starting a Revival in New Castle, like they've never seen before...Seeing lives changed.. I think it's all coming together : )
My dreams are coming true! I can't stop dancing.
When's the last time you danced?

No comments:

Followers