Saturday, April 14, 2007

Saturday night @ The Solid Rock Cafe


Saturday night at the Solid Rock Cafe. Schweeeet! Spent the night talking to a new friend and some old friends. This shout out goes to Joy and Carl! I can't tell you how awesome it is to spend time with you guys. WE ARE FAMILY!
It's really crazy how God works..but I feel like I found a new church home and I think a Church home may have found me! I'm sleepy..headin off to bed. Church tommorow and then Relaxation all day Sunday!! Smiling as I fall asleep...dreaming...I love you God. I thank you Lord for all YOU are. You Rock. Peace, Susan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this church. It is the only church that I have liked. It has real, meaningful goals. This is what a church should be like.

Susan said...

I agree Joy. It's different than any church I've ever been too. Our vision and Solid Rock's vision are the same! I can't wait to see what God does with us, Joy!! It's going to be amazing!!

Followers