Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm back!



I'm back from my Easter Break! I have so much to share with you. Remember, a few weeks ago, I told you how I was prophesized over. The prophet said that God is going to pour His blessings down on me very soon! It's raining! : ) I will try to give you more details this weekend!
Since I've gotten back, I've been very busy trying to get caught up with all the people I've been connecting with these past few months! I had lots of phone calls to make, and emails to write and people to meet with. Today, I am working all day at the restaurant! Not enough time for blogging, but believe me, when I do get some extra time..I have lots to say!!!
My former Pastor, and a very good friend of mine, Mark Eberly is coming in town today, and we are meeting for lunch at my favorite restaurant, where it just so happens I will be working today!
Joe and I are meeting with a coffee purveyor to talk about possibly opening up a coffee house somewhere, or even adding that element to our place!!
Well..I must go shower and get ready for work!
My friends...Have an incredible day today!!! God loves you so much!!!! Susan

No comments:

Followers