Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Enlightenment


Today was Joe's day off. Ususally he's been going over his dad's on his day off, but he went last night, so we got to spend the whole morning and afternoon together. We had a good morning : )
We went to Panera Bread for lunch. I LOVE Panera Bread! I've said it before, I can just sit there and be inspired. I had my usual lunch, 1/2 Roast Beef sandwich on an Asiago bagette with a bowl of broccoli cheddar soup and a fresh brewed ice tea! yummmm. Joe and I talked about our life. God is changing us, molding us, growing us...in a tremendous way. I sent a letter out to some of my close friends, telling them that I was literally shaking with excitement at what God is doing... It's true. All of a sudden God is pouring vision and ideas into BOTH Joe and I..we can't keep up with them all. It's like a both of our light bulbs went off, or a paradigm shift happened, or if anyone's read the book "The tipping point", it's like ours happened. I can only say that GOd is raining His blessings upon us..not in the way we thought..(typical, isn't it)..and it doesn't mean all good things are happening..we are both still going through difficulties.. his dad..my mom is having some difficulties (I'm praying for you mom)..the restaurant has been extremely slow.we have NO money(I hate saying that..because we have no idea what true poverty is..)....but inspite of all those things..Joe and I both feel like the can is about to burst and spill out.. the can of what?? I don't know...I can't explain it..
It;s very weird. Has anyone reading this ever experienced what I'm talking about?
Enlightenment?? I think it's something like that.. we all of a sudden see things in a different way!! So am I nuts? Maybe..but if being nuts feels this good, then bring it on!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sue, if anyone knows about being broke, it's ME.I know that sometimes we tend to think that money is all we need, but we all know that god will provide for us. That is when we have to trust him, AND WE DON'T It happens to all of us. I do know that since I have been saved, I don't worry about that ,as much as I did. I love you I'm leaving now Love you

Susan said...

I love you too : ) God loves it when we have faith like the kind of faith you have knowing that God will provide ALL of our needs!

Followers