Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Vacation anyone?



I just received an ad for a cruise in my email box. It made me want to cry. Joe and I need a vacation together. We haven't had a vacation with just the two of us, since our honeymoon..17 years ago. Joe and I have worked hard in our lives. We've owned the restaurant for 16 years. Do you know what that means? It means we've never had a weekend together. We've always worked on Friday and Saturdays. Every Memorial Day, Every Labor Day, Every Mother's Day and Father's day, when people usually go out to dinner or have a picnic or a bbq, we work. We do take all major holidays off..but it's one day..never a three day weekend, or heck, never even a two day weekend. Also, we've been focusing on planting this church, and serving others for over two years.. I feel like it's catching up to us.
We need to relax and reconnect. We need to have fun. Joe and I are critically missing fun in our lives...and it's taking a toll on us both. Can anyone help? Anyone want to bless us with a vacation? : ) God says ask and you shall receive! I have great Faith!!!
www.premierchristiancruises.com

No comments:

Followers