Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's day to all of the mother's that I'm blessed to call my friends. Happy Mother's Day Karen, and Emily, and Dottie and Cathy J. and Brenda, and Cathy, and Janyse! I hope you have a day filled with love and happiness! Happy Mother's day to my two sisters Dianna and Amy! You are both wonderful mothers! Most of all.. Happy Mother's day to my MOM!!!!
HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY MOM!!
Thank you for loving me! Thank you for showing me so much love and grace! I am sitting here thinking of my childhood, and thinking of how my mom would shower me with affection and love! She showed me how to give affection so beautifully! She taught me to be a loving mother to my girls! Thank you for always being here when I need you! Any time I ask you to pick up the girls from school you NEVER say NO!! I appreciate that so much!! Mom, you are beautiful inside and out! Know how much God loves you! You are a princess in God's Kingdom..your Father is the KING!! Stand with your head held high, shoulders back! Light up the room when you walk into it! Be confidant in who you are! You are an amazing woman! Since Dad has died you have taken over the restaurant and brought it back to life! Just you mom!! You are a business owner! You own mulitple properties, you make the decisions on everything!
WOW!! You've done it mom! You've stood on your own two feet! I am so proud of you!
You blow me away..all that you do! Your time will come mom... Hang in there. Don't grow weary..keep chipping away..one day at a time!
I love you Mom! Thanks again for all that you do for me. Thank you for all that you've taught me. Thank you for being my mom!

No comments:

Followers