Thursday, May 03, 2007

One of God's gifts..

I had to share this with you. Karen is a gift that God has given me. She is the person that I turn to most often, for Godly wisdom and advice. She is ..so much more than a friend..the closest word that I have in my vocabulary to describe her is "like an angel". She lifts me up.. she encourages me..she guards me..she protects me..she accepts me..she loves me.. she rebukes me..she guides me..she understands me..she supports me..she helps me stay on the right path...she believes in me....did I say that she loves me? She loves me : ) These are words that she wrote to me this morning. Thank you Karen...I love you!


Tell Satan to GET BEHIND YOU and live in the liberty and freedom Jesus gives you. Don't allow Satan to tell you crap...don't fall for that. You are a CHILD OF THE KING!!! An JOINT-HEIR WITH JESUS! Take your rightful place and tell Satan to GO TO HELL!!! (I'm laughing and crying at the same time.....haa, hhaaaa)
I've got to get ready for work. I love you so very much. I don't remember if you said you have to work today...whatever you do...be PROUD of who Jesus has made you. You are awesome...you are righteous...you are HIS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words...God created us to be a "team". YOU are a wonderful friend and "sista"! His Word says "the world will know them (the Christians) by their love for one another". May the world around us witness our love and know there's something "special" in us that they want.

Followers