Friday, May 04, 2007

This Sunday is Ten Commandments Day


Do you know the ten commandments? We all should! Here's a reminder!
(TCC) The 10 Commandments from Exodus 20:2-14:
* I am the Lord your God. You shall have no other gods before me
* You shall not make yourself an idol
* You shall not make wrongful use of the name of your God
* Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy
* Honor your parents
* You shall not murder
* You shall not commit adultery
* You shall not steal
* You shall not bear false witness
* You shall not covet your neighbor's wife or house

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the ten commandments and I think we should all remember to learn them and say them often. I just love going on your blog susie, I think you should go public, like in the newspaper or something else. I saw Lauren's drawings they are awsome, I left a comment I'm getting ready to watch idol talk to you later.

Followers