Friday, May 04, 2007

Brenda Rocks!!


This is a shout out to Brenda. Brenda and I get together sometimes once a week, usually once every two weeks..and we email a lot. I think Brenda and I could spend 24 hours together and not run out of things to talk about. Brenda inspires me! Brenda makes me a better person! Brenda is incredibly intelligent and full of wisdom! She is a person who is constantly evolving and growing and learning and changing and growing closer to God every single day. She strives to become closer to God and to do his will. She amazes me because she is constantly stretching herself! She does things that make her feel uncomfortable. And..she is the BEST Teacher I've ever known!!!! She is talented in teaching and helping others to grow..especially in their walk with the Lord!
Brenda and I are a lot alike in many ways and very different in many ways..but we share a deep love and respect for one another and our differences. We are like partners. We compliment each other. We make a good team! Brenda is grounded and very stable..anchored.
I love you Brenda! I love who God has made you, I love the wife and mother that you are to your family, I love that you love God so much and seek Him so much. I love the fact that seek to understand me, and don't let my wild ideas and dreams scare you away..they might scare you, but you haven't run away from them. That says a lot about your character..how you are so willing to step out of that comfort zone..and dare to be different.. It's not easy, but you've done it! I'm proud to be your friend. THis pic is for you! YOU ROCK!!

No comments:

Followers