Saturday, May 05, 2007

Hi Faust Family!!


Hi Hannah and Jordan and Emma!! Hey Amy and Rick!! : ) I hope you found me! It was awesome to see you today!
Most of you know, that along with my husband, I own a restaurant in Volant, Pa called the Neshannock Creek Inn. We've owned the restaurant for about 16 years!! I've waitressed at the restaurant for about 10 years. My FAVORITE Family that has been coming in for almost that long is the Faust Family. I LOVE THEM!! Rick and Amy remind me so much of Joe and myself. Because they've come in once or twice a year, we've formed a special friendship!
Amy and Ricks children Rock!! They are the most loving and well-mannered children I've ever known!! They are soooo sweet! I think they used to live in Zelionople but now live in the Laurel School district area, by Living Treasures Animal Park. When they come in they all give me hugs!! They used to all draw me pictures that I'd hang up in my waitress station! Every time they come in , they invite my family to their house to hang out!! One of these days..we're going to do it!! I know we'd have a blast hanging out with them..we've just got to make the effort to do it!!
Amy just told me that her dad was diagnosed with cancer. : ( I feel her pain,since my dad passed away almost three years ago from cancer. Amy and her family could sure use your prayers!! Her dad's name is Walt. Please pray for Walt and his family when you pray!! Thanks friends!
Thanks Amy and Rick and Hannah and Jordan and Emma for making my day awesome today! I really love seeing you, always!! Susan

No comments:

Followers