Monday, November 10, 2008

What dreams may come..


I had a dream two nights ago that I can't stop thinking about. Has that ever happened to you? You know it's a dream..just a dream but it causes you to think about things you don't want to think about.

I try to keep negativity out of my life. I push it away. I don't want it around me. But sometimes it creeps up..and catches hold of me, and I can't get away from it. I can't run and I can't hide. It's there and it's holding me captive. I've got to deal with it.
My sister always says to me, "Don't let anyone steal your joy!"

I was going to end this post with, "I need to deal with this. I don't know how, but I need to deal with this." I went online to look for something that went with "Don't let anyone steal your joy." And I found this article.
I don't know what BBC radio is..it seems to be some kind of radical site..but I really liked what this guy wrote. Basically he says, "When you feel a conflict, an anger, a sadness, a guilt, a remorse, a fear or any other negative emotion/energy..... meet it with unconditional love." Wow. Now that is radical!

Here is the full article. Take from it what you want.

Don't let anyone steal your joy!
That is a wonderfully enlightend statement made by a heartfelt man, Paul Berlin. He is a radio host for a national radio program.

I have listened to him for years and always remember hearing those words as his closing statement to the audience after each broadcast.

Remember, how we perceive these energies around us is of utmost importance to our future (reality). When we react to these perceptions in a negative way, we are learning a lesson..... otherwise, we would not react to them. The lesson is this. Don't allow your perceptions to manifest negative energy.

Energy is either Positive, Negative or Neutral. When you feel a conflict, an anger, a sadness, a guilt, a remorse, a fear or any other negative emotion/energy..... meet it with unconditional love. This means that you must not judge it, nor compare it to your past understandings, or even try to understand it (for this is applying your past "flawed thoughts" to the present, creating a new reality that is not in the Now, but to be a part of a future aspect in a lesson that will come back to you…. in order to teach you what you so desperately want to know - MANIFESTATION). This is how Karma works in our polarized dimension of duality.

Awareness to these situations is KEY. People ask me "How can you spread such fear?" Again, I must state that awareness is key. You cannot learn your lessons by avoiding them. You Ego, that unhealthy mind, must meet each and every lesson with love and forgiveness. How else can it save you from yourself? Here is your Salvation. Forgiveness IS that salvation from those perceptions you have continually reinforced.

I look at the NWO, our government, the murderous War in Iraq, the corruption and evil that pervades our world and I realize the importance of experiencing this journey. These things are our lessons brought to our awareness. Initially we must understand those lessons until that understanding is no longer necessary. It is our choice to take responsibility for those lessons and correct our errors. Most errors are errors in judgment. Judge not lest ye be judged.

This battlefield need not be in the mind. Although the perceptions may not change until enough of us have grown beyond the pettiness of this confusion, our mind should remain at peace. We must not react to this evil with negative energy. It will ONLY reinforce the lesson.

Thus, being aware of the lessons is key. Hiding behind innocence of ignorance will get us no where. See the World we have become, and look on it with love.... for everything is exactly as it should be... right here... right now.

Happiness IS a state of mind!

So don't let anyone (or anything) steal your Joy!

No comments:

Followers