Thursday, November 13, 2008

I heard God's voice this morning..



It used to happen to me a lot. I haven't heard it for a while. I heard Him this morning. When God gives me a vision, I usually get sick to my stomach. It's a feeling that is very strong and big. I get a "knowing". THe last vision I had was a vision of my neice Victoria, one day adopting a child from overseas. That was this summer. I saw a picture of it. The one this morning was very clear. When I began building a coffee house/youth room at my church God told me to build a team to make it happen. I had never been on a team before. It was a new experience. When I had the vision to start a new church plant, God told me to build a team to help make it happen. Being a part of that team was one of the best experiences of my life.
This morning, God told me to put together a team to help get the Tavern started.
I can't do it all myself. Not if I want it to be all that it can be. Also..this is going to be a community restaurant, not just our restaurant.
I'm going to begin praying that God puts people in front of me that desire to be part of an amazing team! Let them seek me out and I will know for sure it is God's will, not my own.
Lord send them.
"I can do ALL things through CHRIST who strengthens me." Phil 4:13

No comments:

Followers