Sunday, November 16, 2008

Please send some prayer our way..

Pray for my Uncle David who had a heart attack this past Friday. He is doing fine, but this will be very scary for him. Please pray for his wife Linda too.


Please pray for my friend Brenda who is feeling very sick and is on her second round of antibiotics and still feeling miserable.

Please pray for Joe's dad and the situation that his family is in.

Please pray for my family. Thanksgiving is a time for families to get together and my family has been torn apart. Please pray for healing.

Please pray for Lauren, who we are trying to help her get away from her addicting behavior.

Please pray for Joe and I and the girls. Our life is going to change very dramatically in two weeks. We need strength and guidance and wisdom that can only come from our Father in Heaven. Please pray that we continue to follow and obey Him and keep Him first in our lives!

Thank you. Susan

No comments:

Followers