Sunday, November 02, 2008

My weekend!

Friday morning, I sat down and talked to Frank and Darlinda from our local newspaper. We talked for about two hours about the Tavern, our church plant, pastoring, Christianity, people in general and a whole lot more!! Friday afternoon Ally and I stopped at The Pointe's ribbon cutting ceremony and congratulated Suzy and Dean Ligo on their accomplishment! Then we headed over to the Wilmington Greyhound football game and watched the Hounds get hammered by the Gremlins.. Ack...it was their first loss of the season. Afterwards we went out with friends to Rachaels Roadhouse! Joe and I got home after 1:00 am and I was up at 6:00 am cleaning the house! I couldn't stand the messiness any longer! Then I went grocery shopping at 7:30 in the morning on Saturday...picked Ally up at her girlfriends house in New Wilmington and took her home and then went to work and worked 10 hours!!! Whew! Sunday... We had a huge breakfast in the morning! Then we all helped finish cleaning the house and went to visit Joe's dad. We went out to dinner at the Hickory Grille afterwards. Oh..before we went to visit Joe's Dad, we stopped at the Tavern to unload a new oven that we bought from Dunkin' Donuts!
It's been a whirlwind weekend! I feel so fulfilled : )

No comments:

Followers