Sunday, November 16, 2008

Beautiful!


I'm watching the latest video sermon from Newspring church. Clayton King is the teaching pastor and he delivered this week's message. It's from a series called "Beautiful". It's a series mainly for women.

He's talking about Mary and Martha.

The message talks about how we should be more like Mary and less like Martha.

Martha was the sister who served and prepared meals and was the hostess
while Mary sat at Jesus' feet and spent time with Him.
Martha asked Jesus to tell Mary to come help do the dishes, but Jesus told Martha that Mary was right where she should be..with Jesus.

Our relationship with Jesus..should be our number one priority in life.

Clayton goes on to say this, :
Women want to be "loved unconditionally,understood patiently, and accepted completely,because of who she is, and not what she does."

I don't know about you..but that is the exact truth for me. That is what I pray for. Unconditional love, patience and acceptance for what I am, not for what I do.
If you want to view the sermon go to www.newspring.cc and click on the watch video. You will be so glad you did! IT's AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Followers