Monday, November 03, 2008

Good Morning!!


I couldn't sleep last night... AGAIN! I was up all night. This is happening a lot to me lately! My mind is spinning..in a good way! I have so many thoughts and ideas and the excitement inside me is MASSIVE!! Last night, I looked up recipes for baked goods. I am going to get a notebook together and start printing out my favorite recipes for the restaurant/bakery! It's getting closer! It happens this month!!!!! This is our last month in Volant. This is our last month of being the owners of the Neshannock Creek Inn.
Our lives are about to change..drastically!!!! This is such an adrenaline rush!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

P.S. I am off today. I am spending the day catching up on emails and blogs. Today I am creating the Tavern on the square Blog! I want to publicly keep track of our journey! I also created an email address for people to send us their recipes!!

No comments:

Followers