Thursday, November 20, 2008

Guess what?


Want a good laugh today?

Ready?


My dog ate my TEETH last night!

Yup!

I have a partial that I wear in my mouth to replace some teeth I lost.

I was so tired last night that I took them out and put them on my nightstand instead of the normal spot in the bathroom.

I woke up and Nikki had her tail between her legs looking at me with that dopey look she gets...

I knew

I looked on my nightstand and..

they were gone.

I said, "NIXON!!!" and she rolled on her back and closed her eyes

The partial was next to her..

The teeth ripped off

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate leaving the house with my missing teeth showing!!

I had to go to work.

I called the dentist and he said to come in and he would be able to make me a new one..by the end of the day.

I love Dr. Snow! Honestly...He is a really, really great guy and awesome dentist!

I love the girls in his office. They are so nice too!

Guess what else?

Dr. Snow's grandma invented the Tavern Sticky buns. WOAH!

Her name was Rose Roberts..she rode her horse to work everyday to make the sticky rolls... Fascinating!

Everyone seems to have a story to tell about the Tavern! I love it!

I hope you had a good day today. I hope you are keeping warm! I hope and pray that you have safe travels wherever you go!

No comments:

Followers