Thursday, October 23, 2008

Spreadin' the Love!



I call my neighbor Jim, Santa Clause. He works for the largest Christian Record Label in the country. Jim likes to give us presents from his supplier. He gives us many presents!! Last week he gave us about 20 of the latest cds, even before they were released to the public. Last night we found a box sitting on our porch. It contained 35..YES THIRTY FIVE Instrumental, and worshipful praise and inspirational Christian CD's for us to use at the Tavern! We like to play Christian Music at our restaurant. Today Jim calls over from across the street.. "Susan did you hear the latest Michael W. Smith Cd?" "no, but I'd love to!!!" He brings it over..here ya go You can have it! I said, "Thanks Santa Clause." He is so wonderful. It's the love of Christ inside of people that pour out onto others... That's what I'm talking about. Do you know what I mean? That's how I felt when Terri showed up at my restaurant to help out!! So now it's my turn.. I've had so many blessing bestowed upon me lately it's time for me to pass it on...
Hmmmmm.. I am going to try to do two acts of kindness this week. Something unexpected..something above and beyond the norm.. It's going to be fun thinking of what I can do!! I'll keep ya'll posted when I spread the love!!

No comments:

Followers