Friday, October 24, 2008

Anne


I had lunch with Anne last Tuesday. Anne is beautiful and intelligent and witty. Anne is creative and talented. Anne is kind and generous. Anne is giving! Anne loves Jesus : ) Anne is a leader. She is able to lead groups of people very well. She organizes the New Wilmington Business Expo each year. She leads the Bell Choir for Westminster College and for her church. She also leads the choir. Anne owns her own business and is successful. When you have a free minute please check out her site! She has beautiful floral works of art for sale!
www.annebrueningoriginals.com I am really attracted to Anne's leadership skills. I am learning from her. There is a lot more to learn..we've just touched the surface. We've been having so much fun getting to know each other through emails, through our lunches and through our mastermind group! I like how Anne lives. She doesn't need things. She's had to be dependent on God for so many things..and she will tell you that God has always provided! Anne wants to gain her financial freedom so she can give back to God what has been given to her! Anne's spreadin the love!
Today I am praying especially for you Anne! I pray that God sets you free financially. I pray that He continues to provide for you, but not only for your needs, I pray that He abundantly blesses you! Did you ever read the prayer of Jabez? I pray that He expands your territory!!! IN Jesus's name, Amen!

No comments:

Followers