Monday, October 27, 2008

My friend Karen


Karen came over for dinner tonight! Karen is one of the most Godly women I've ever known. She is also like a surrogate grandmother to my girls. She loves us. She loves me. I love her too. : ) Karen ministers to a lot of people. She is a Christian counselor and always has good advice. She is a great listener! I know that I can call her any time of the day and she will listen and give advice that is full of Godly wisdom! Karen also leads a Bible Study at Jameson Health place once every other week, teaches sunday school, occasionally preaches, leads a discipleship class... *phew* She's dedicated her life to the Lord!
Karen..thank you for your friendship and your love for me and my family! You are loved and appreciated so very much! Sue

No comments:

Followers