Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Now reading..


This book called "A New Kind of Christian" by Brian McClaren. Brenda and I often share books after we've read a good one! She and I both share a passion for bringing others to Christ's Kingdom! We also love learning about the post-modern generation and their thoughts and ideas about Christianity! I definitely find myself agreeing with the post-modern thoughts on church! Which is why I want to plant a church in my community! I was telling someone the other day about my dreams for the future and they said, "Susan, the Tavern is going to be your church. You can bring people to Christ wherever you are at. Perhaps you'll have Bible Studies, or small groups, or whatever God leads at the Tavern." SO true!!! God has enabled this to take place! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH He is AMAZING! I am shouting it from the rooftops. Okay..shouting it inside of my mind.. DANCING..Jumping for Joy..in the little coffee house in New Wilmington... GOD IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Followers