Monday, June 25, 2007

What a day..


I know I've posted many posts today..It's been a wonderful day spent online..reading articles on church planting and leadership and Christianity and having a little fun too with logo designing!
I have been inspired today. When I can spend time, doing anything involved with building God's church..I get inspired. The call that God has put on my life, is so very strong. He has called me to be a leader in this church plant. I have no doubt about that. He's given me a vision. He's been with me, this entire process. Do you know that it's been almost two years since He's put the vision in my heart for a new church to come to New Castle? It has been three years since I gave my entire life over to Christ, and He told me that he was going to use me to do great things for His Kingdom and almost two years since He called me to help bring this church to New Castle. It's been a journey with twists and turns and bumps..but the journey has always progressed.. ALWAYS! FAITH! It takes faith, that doesn't wain.
When God plants something in your heart..it doesn't just stop. It is a drive, that compels me to keep moving forward. It is God's Holy Spirit that lives inside me, and I have surrendered to Him. He leads and guides me. He compels and drives me forward..keep going..don't give up.. do this for ME. I know I am going to help bring people to Christ. I know it. I can't wait for the day. I want to lead others to Christ. I want to hold their hands as they accept Jesus as their Savior. I want to pray with them. I want Baptize them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. I want to smile with them as they feel that Joy of knowing Christ. I want to hug them. Oh man....Jesus loves you so much! You can have such an amazing life if you just let Him lead you..if you just give up your sinful ways and turn to God!! OH...The JOY!!!!! It's indescribable!!
I found this little snippet on a woman pastor's website today... I wanted to share it with you. It's about leadership. I can relate, because God has called me to STAND UP and make a difference. A revolution IS brewing! A HOLY UPRISING IS HAPPENING! YOU JUST WAIT.. you will see! IT'S COMING TO NEW CASTLE!!!
Perhaps God is still calling because we STILL have a leadership crisis in our world. Things are not going to get easier either. The need will become more prevalent as the gatekeepers of the world die, retire, or are removed due to secret sins (as we've seen lately with high profile leaders). I believe a revolution is brewing, a new kind of rebellion, a holy uprising and God is shaking things up in our lives, because YOU and I are supposed to STAND UP and make a difference by leading!

No comments:

Followers