Monday, June 11, 2007

It's Funday Monday!


Hey friends,
Did you have a good weekend? Did you do anything exciting? I worked all weekend, but it was good! Since, I've been feeling better, Life has been getting much better for me!! Yesterday, I made it all day without taking any pain medicine!! I think that was the first day in three weeks!! I did take something before I went to bed, because my jaw was aching, but that was it!! WOOHOOOOO
Guess what I'm doing today?? I'm swimming in our pool and laying out in the sun all day today with my girls!!!!!! Just the three of us! I'm going to make a picnic lunch, and set up our lounge chairs, put some music on the radio, and we're going to have a fun day in the sun!! Does my house need cleaned? yup! Does laundry need done? yup! But...there's tommorow to do all that! Today, we're going to just BE TOGETHER!I hope you are able to have a good day today, spend some time with people you love and who love you! Think about that love...Thank God for how blessed you are to have people in your life who love you and whom you love!! Most of all, Thank God for HIS love!!! His love is Amazing and neverending!! I love you all! Susan

No comments:

Followers