Monday, March 31, 2008

Walking on a cool spring afternoon..



I went walking with girlfriends tonight. It felt so good to be out in the fresh air. I walked 3.52 miles @ a brisk pace! Walking is such a weight loss stimulator! I am ready to start losing again. I also did something I have never done before! I went tanning! I am so pale, I wanted to get an early start for shorts season. I went soon after the walk..and mmmmm that felt really good too! Tommorow Joe and I are going to check out some coffee houses and then Brenda and I are meeting for our weekly get together at Steamers! I hope all is well in your world!
Susan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mу сodеr is trуing tо persuade me to moνe
to .nеt from ΡHP. I havе alwayѕ dislikeԁ thе idea becаuse of the
exρenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I'vе bеen uѕing Mοvаble-type
on a variety of websіtes for about a year and am аnxious about swіtсhing to anothег platform.

Ӏ have heаrd great things about blogengine.
net. ӏs there a way I can tгansfeг all
my worԁρress contеnt into іt? Any kind of
help woulԁ be really apprecіateԁ!

my webpage :: link building service

Followers