Thursday, March 27, 2008

A letter...


I'd like to share with you a letter that I received in the mail today. It was a gift of sunshine that brightened my morning! It is a rarity for someone to take the time to handwrite a note such as this. I am so impressed and I'm telling you friends, God is AMAZING! He brings such incredible people into my life! I am blessed beyond words!!
Dear Susan,
I am not in the habit of writing notes like this to the vendors I meet who come to the expo. (This was the first year that we participated in the New Wilmington Business Expo at Westminster College!) But you have been in my thoughts since I got home yesterday when all the work was done. It was truly a great pleasure to meet you. Your enthusiasm and spirt of love are contagious. Your life speaks volumes of your love for God and thats from an observer who barely knows you. What joy you spread!
I am convinced that living, moving, breathing in all that God has to give us is what makes our lives a positive witness to others. But sometimes this is difficult to do. They say you should surround yourself with positive people and positive surroundings. I have to say, you were a wonderful pick-me-up for me. I have tried to maintain a positve outlook-but there are times when I'm surrounded by everything but (Oh..I can relate so much to this!!!). And then God places someone like you in my life-if even for just a moment-and my spirit is uplifted once again. It is the best feeling! (I know this feeling as well!!!)
It was a pleasure to have you at the Expo! And for me it was a great pleasure to meet you. I sense we'll be seeing more of each other as time goes on. God bless, Anne (I'll keep her last name to myself)

No comments:

Followers