Sunday, March 30, 2008

Encouragement!


"The finest gift you can give anyone is encouragement. Yet, almost no one gets the encouragement they need to grow to their full potential. If everyone received the encouragement they need to grow, the genius in most everyone would blossom and the world would produce abundance beyond the wildest dreams. We would have more than one Einstein, Edison, Schweitzer, Mother Theresa, Dr. Salk and other great minds in a century."

Sidney Madwed


I absolutely LOVE this quote! I have been working on a new blog. It is a blog that hopefully will become my business. It's a blog that is full of encouragement! I believe that God has given me the desire to change the world! I have a gift and I desperately feel that need to use it! I love people! I love to make people feel good about themselves. I definitely love to encourage others! I believe this quote is true! With a little encouragement, you can do so much! For some reason, people in general are negative, and have such a low self esteem? WHY? Just think about how much energy and good feeling you have, when you receive a compliment, or you look in the mirror and feel good, or get a good grade on a test..etc... Doesn't it make a difference in your life? Gosh..when someone smiles at me, it makes me have a little bit brighter of a day! So let's go.... do something different today! Make a difference! Smile at someone! Encourage them! Stop and buy some cookies to take to work for your co-workers..give someone a hug..say something nice...it's contagious! It will make YOU feel as good if not more than the person you are giving the encouragement too!!

No comments:

Followers