Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Easter Basket Shopping


Hey everyone!
I hope your week is going well. I've been having a fantastic week so far. Today I had to work until 2:30, picked the girls up from school and now I'm on my way to get some Easter supplies! Joe and I didn't get to do our "date" night yet, so tonight is our date night! We're going shopping in boardman and I'm sure he'll pick a nice place for us to eat. hmmmmm where will it be?? Maybe Panera bread..we've got lots of talking to do! We made a HUGE purchase this week for our restaurant, so we've got to talk about that! (I'll let you know later what it is...) hehehe, do you like surprises??
My girls still like getting Easter Baskets, so I've got to go find things to fill them with. See ya later! Be kind to each other : ) Susan

No comments:

Followers