Friday, March 14, 2008

Senator Bob Robbins


Senator Bob Robbins ate lunch @ my restaurant today. Darn, I wish I would have had my camera. I need to remember to take it with me at all times. When you blog..you want to capture every interesting moment that happens in your day!! : )
So, he had lunch with the mayor of Volant, Laura Smith and her husband. They are a very sweet couple. Her husband Adam, creates stained glass designs. He showed us a book that included some of his incredible designs. He's designed stained glass windows for some of the most beautiful churches in the world. What an amazing artist and a interesting job!!
So anyway...Emily served Senator Robbins and the Smiths. I sat a booth nearby reading a book while I ate my lunch. As he got up to leave, he approached my table and asked me what I was reading. This CRACKED ME UP..because the name of the book I"m reading is called Pagan Christianity. I had to tell him a little bit about what it was, so he didn't think I was some kind of weird Pagan. hehe... He listened : )
He's a very nice man..very friendly.

No comments:

Followers