Sunday, March 30, 2008

Grace Chapel Community Church-Brunch-Shoe shopping-and a coffee house chat!

A few weeks ago, I wrote about a new church that we were going to try. It is a church in Sharon Pa, who is thriving! They are in the process of building a new facility in Hermitage, which is a little bit closer to New Castle. We liked it. : )

There's hope....

Afterwards we went to Eat-n-park for brunch. We all had the breakfast buffet..42 dollars plus six dollar tip!That's almost 50 dollars for brunch at Eat-N-Park. I usually don't complain about prices, but I will never do that again. That was way too expensive for us! The cost of living is rising so dramatically. It is getting harder to live.

After that..Joe visited his dad..and the girls and I went shopping for some new spring shoes. We had fun together. I love being with my girls so much. We truly enjoy each other. I am blessed. While we were at the mall we stopped at the coffee house called something's brewing! I ended up talking to the owner and asking him lots of questions about coffee's, lattes, etc... He was very helpful! He gave us lots of good information for our new business!

No comments:

Followers