Friday, February 09, 2007

Lucky Girl!

YouTube - John Mayer kisses girl at Oklahoma City concert Feb 3, 2007

OK. So lucky girl. she's at a John Mayer concert and holds up a sign, today is my birthday, I'm sweet sixteen and never been kissed. Wanna be the first? He obliges!
But here is the question of the day. Everybody now…You are 16. You are at a concert holding up that sign.What concert was it, and who would it be? At 16, mine would have been Shaun Cassidy right after he got done singing do do run run....met her on a monday and my heart stood still...

1 comment:

Joe Hougelman said...

if i'm 16 again, I'd want to be watching the "hottest band in the land KISSSSSSSSSSSSSS".. although I would not be holding any "Kiss me" signs.

I was in the Kiss Army and a true "Kiss freak"

but as i re-read your question, and i HAVE to hold up that sign..hmmmmm give me Oliva N J.
let's get physical
Or better yet, Deborah Harry!!...

Followers