Saturday, February 17, 2007

Do you watch American Idol?


These guys are the bomb! I'm already cheering for Chris Sligh,the big curly haired guy (Large dark curly haired people rock!) :) I love his dry sense of humor.
Okay peeps, now I know many of you are reading this blog, because I've gotten lots of hits, but not too many comments. I want to create a community of friends all talking and sharing together, so let your voice be heard!! Do you watch American Idol? Do you love the show or hate the show? Do you have any early favorites?
Just click the comment box and let me know what you think! You don't have to register so it's real easy! Peace, Love,& Chicken, Susan
(Ally told me it's cool to say that)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey susie, i agree with you about Chris, my mom and i love him his humor will get him in the top twelve. It is going to be really hard this year, because the talent is great. I am watching "the history of rock and roll" It is on channel 337 vh1,well i will zoom in later. I love this blog. Emmie

Joe Hougelman said...

if ginny wants in, it will cost her $5. I discovered Chris ya know.

Followers