Friday, February 09, 2007

If you have some extra prayer time...

It just seems like so many illnesses, accidents, and tragedies have befallen people in my circle lately..if you are a prayin' please pray for these folks too..
My Uncle Bill who has bladder and prostate cancer.
Hillary, the wife of my brother's best friend, was in a serious car accident. She may not survive. Two small children at home.
My mom, still struggling with Life without my dad.
Kim's mom, not feeling well.
My neighbors on Hillcrest, son was killed in a car accident. He was 22.
Folks I knew and loved from FCOG.. George Freed (cancer), Rachael Sauders (car accident..broken heel and other injuries), Taylor Dettore (cancer)
Emily's mom.. and Emily, who takes care of her.
Valerie, lots of pain and suffering
It's winter time..spiritually too.

No comments:

Followers