Saturday, February 24, 2007

I can't hold back..

Okay.. I can't hold back. I've got to share this with you or I feel as though I will explode. I LOVE GOD SO MUCH!!!!!!! I CAN'T BEAR TO KEEP IT IN!! GOD IS AMAZING!! You guys..if anyone is reading this and has never accepted Jesus as their Savior, I believe that He is calling you right now!! I'm telling you..I'm PROMISING YOU.. LIFE IS SO MUCH BETTER WITH CHRIST AS YOUR LIFE GUIDE!! Having Jesus as your Savior, does not mean life will be without disappointments and heartaches and problems..but It will be a whole lot easier to deal with those things! Do you know why? Because you don't have to bear any of those burdens alone!
28 Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.” Matthew 11:28-30 (New Living Translation) People, I promise you!! INVITE Jesus into your heart..just close your eyes and ask Him to be your Savior, tell him that you've sinned and you want to be forgiven for your sins, ask Him to change your life, and to help you! Go ahead!! Do it now!! I don't know who is reading this, but God does and He's speaking to you right now. He wants you to give those burdens to him...lay them down..take them from your shoulders and let Jesus carry them for you.
Whoever you are... I'm praying for you right now. I'm praying that you are strong enough, or weak enough, to give your life over to Christ.
Jesus loves you. He really does. You don't have to carry those burdens anymore.. He wants you to know that.

No comments:

Followers