Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day 2007

Happy Valentine's Day
200 7
I hope you feel loved today.
Joe and I are going to attempt to deliver some Valentine's to special people in our lives today, but because of the bad weather, we may not be able to make those deliveries. : * (
Today is one of my favorite holiday's because I love LOVE! I love to feel loved, and I love to give love. I love to make people feel good!
Tonight I am going to cook a special candelit dinner for my three main loves and surprise them with something sweet!
Joe surprised us all last night with his Valentine presents for us! He gave us all bouquet's of flowers *Roses for me!* *swoon* I also got some special body massage lotion!! *Bigger swoon* If you read my very first post on this blog, I told you a little bit about myself. I shared with you that my love language is physical touch...oooooooooh yes! So tonight I get a full body massage..and I have a BIG body!! hahahahah!
Peace Out
I love you,
SLH


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi susie, i love all your pictures and comments.i dont know if i am doing this right, but i guess i will find out. i have joes father on the prayer list at the hospital in pittsburg, where my kids work and of course we are praying for him and carl both. i miss you i will zoom in soon if i did this right. love you, em

Followers