Thursday, February 22, 2007

The girls!


Well, it was the girls turn to shine on American Idol last night. They did not disappoint! The girls were sooo much better than the guys, in my opinion. Wow! I was impressed. What did you think? Did anyone stand out? Who made your top five? I will reveal my top five tommrow!
The final performance by Lakisha (I'm not sure I spelled that right) was AMAZING! First off, Dreamgirls was the best movie I've seen this year! I LOVED IT! I love musicals, and I love R & B music! Jennifer Hudson was incredible as Effie White! I was mesmorized by her performance. When she sang that song in the movie, "And I'm telling you that I'm not going" I wanted to stand up and applaud! I have never felt that way of anyone's performance in a movie theater. I will be shocked if she doesn't win the Oscar, for her performance!
So, i LOVED that song ever since seing the movie! I downloaded the soundtrack onto my ipod and have been listening to it alot! When Lakisha started singing it, I melted. I had tears in my eyes.. She had my vote! She's now #1 in my top five! She's got a humble personality and a great story! GOOOOO LAKISHA!!!!!!!!!!
I also liked a few other performances!

No comments:

Followers