Friday, February 16, 2007

My Best Friend



This is Kim. She is my best friend. I am smiling right now as I look at her picture and think about what a beautiful, wonderful, friend she is. ON Valentine's Day, Kim sent me a Valentine's wish,so yesterday I emailed her and told her about the heartaches I had been dealing with. Kim invited me to lunch, so we could talk about it. So we had lunch together, and just being with her makes me feel so much better! She is so warm and funny and just seeing her smile, makes your heart feel good! She is the kind of friend that I can be my REAL self with! There's not many people, I can honestly say I am 100 percent real with..is everyone that way??... but with Kim, I am totally..ME! (POOR KIM!!)
So we had lunch together, and I was sharing with her how heartsick I felt over Karen and her son, and My father-in-law, and mom..etc.. Kim listened (she is really good at that..I tend to talk ALOT)..and gave me some advice..but mostly just listened! She made me laugh, alot too, which is a great cure for heartaches...
After lunch we decided to go visit Karen and Carl at the hospital, and take her some dinner.. So we met again, a few hours later, and rode to the hospital together. We laughed so much on the way there..It doesn't mean that we weren't still concerned about Karen and Carl, but it just made our hearts feel a little bit better..and lighter...
Kim, Thank you for being my best friend! You bring Joy and Laughter to my Life!
I love you! Susan

No comments:

Followers