Wednesday, February 21, 2007

American Idol guys

Did you watch last night? Who did you like? Were you disappointed in anyone? Joe made it home just in time to grab his pen and notebook! We have a contest going at work to see who can rack up the most American Idol points. From this competition, out of the first 24 contestants, we must pick our top five. The first person to get eliminated gets 1 point, second person eliminated-2 points etc... So the longer your top five last, the more points you will get!
I was really disapointed in the guys last night. Even my favorite Chris Sligh! He had a cocky attitude..which wiped out some of my *love* points for him. You know who I thought did the best? Blake Lewis..the beatbox guy!! I loved the song he sang. So I'm pretty sure Chris and Blake will be in my top two! Hopefully the girls will rock out tonight..because there were no other guys that stood out enough to put in the top five!
I found this video on You Tube the other day. Chris Sligh and his band pre Idol! Check it out and enjoy! Peace, Susan

No comments:

Followers